VSI pre amplifier
For precise and accurate flow and volume measurements with as high a resolution as possible, VSE has developed the optional VSI pre-amplifier.
The integrated electronics of the VSI produces greatly improved signal quality with harmonic pulse widths. This means that more consistent and vibration-free measurements can be achieved. A switchable A/B-90° offset permits a direction change during commissioning. A separate direction signal also provides additional information for single channel evaluations, for example. Information can be read off quickly and easily using the LED status display. In addition, the interpolation factor has been increased by two IPF factors (24 and 32).
The replaceable system means that existing systems can be easily upgraded or expanded and standardised. An integrated embedded system permits greater flexibility, meaning that individual custom solutions can also be realised.
- Flow range 0.002 to 525 l/min
- Pressure range up to 450 bar
- Temperature range -40 to +120°C
- Frequency range up to 50 kHz
- Viscosity range 1 to 1,000,000 cSt
- Test benches for servo valves
- Gearbox test benches
- High precision leak measurements
- High precision rapid controls
Advantages of the VSI pre-amplifiers
- Greatly improved signal quality with harmonic pulse widths
- More consistent and vibration-free measurements
- Increase of the interpolation factor by two IPF factors (24 and 32)
- Integrated Embedded System