ZP2 cpp pumps
ZP2 Positive Displacement Pumps Withstand Higher Pressures
The ZP2 Series with its stainless steel gearcase, like all Ampco positive displacement pumps, is built for CIP-ability with enclosed rotor nuts.
It is designed to withstand higher pressures with its larger 17-4ph stainless steel shafts. In fact, the ZP2 is capable of withstanding pressures of up to 500 PSI and is 3A Certified.
Be sure to consider the ZP3 Series for true 100% CIP-ability and the most advanced CIP technology in sanitary positive displacement pumps.
ZP2 Series Circumferential Piston Pump Features
- · 304 Stainless Steel Gearcase
- · Alloy 88 Non-Galling Rotors
- · Stainless Steel Bearing Retainers
- · 17-4ph Shafts – more than 3 times the yield strength of 316
- · Helical Gears
- · 4-Way Mounting
- · Multiple Threaded Grease Zerks
- · Gasketed Stainless Steel Clean-Out Plugs
- · Stainless Steel Splash Plate
ZP2 Series Performance Overview
Max. Discharge Pressure: 500 PSI / 34 BAR
Max Flow Rate: 452 GPM / 103 m3/hr
Max Viscosity: 1,000,000 cP
Seal Specifications: 2 Seal Options