Dry Blend mixers
Fast Consistent Dry Blending
The Ampco Applied Products DRY-blend system offers efficient and thorough blending of wet and dry ingredients.
A tube within a tube design – powered by the Ampco AC+ centrifugal pump – eliminates foaming, lumping and fisheyes, and delivers consistent blending with every batch.
- AC+ Centrifugal Pump
- 316L Stainless Steel Wetted Parts
- Customizable, Carts, Tables, Belt Drive with Base, Controls
- Easily Integrated into Existing Process Systems
DRY-blend Performance Overview
Max Liquid Flow Rate: 150 GPM / 34 Mᵌ/hr
Max Powder Induction Rate: 350 lbs/min / 159 kg/min
Seal Specifications: 4 Seal Options
The AC+ centrifugal pump offers a balanced and redesigned threaded shaft and impeller nut design that increases seal life. All wetted components are made of 316L stainless steel and the hopper style system can induce up to 350 lbs/min/159 kg/min.
Easy to maintain and operate, the DRY-blend system is suitable for food, dairy, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, and chemical applications.
The proven tube within a tube design keeps dry ingredients and liquids separate until introduction in the mixing chamber.
- Clean In Place (CIP-able)
- Completely Sanitary Design
- Customizable – Several Optional Features Available
- Affordably Priced
- Rentals Available
- Trials Available
- Four Week Delivery
- Manufactured and Assembled in the U.S.A.