Shear Max in-line mixers
High Shear Inline Mixing with a Twist
The ultimate in high shear mixing and dispersing, meeting the tight tolerances required in high shear applications while maintaining extremely efficient flow.
The curved wedge rotor and stator design of the SHEAR-max make it one of the most efficient and hygienic designs on the market. The SHEAR-max will disperse, dissolve, emulsify, de-agglomerate, homogenize, or simply blend.
- High Shear Mixing
- Single and Dual Stage Options
- Combination Integrated Impeller and Dynamic Shear Teeth
- Pump and Blend in a Single Stage
- Machined from 316L bar stock
- 304 Stainless Steel Adapter
- Dynamically Balanced Impeller
- 316L Stainless Steel Shaft
SHEAR-max Performance Overview
Max Flow Rate: 800 GPM / 182 Mᵌ/hr
Seal Specifications: 3 Seal Options
Designed for single pass or batch style processing of liquids and semi-solids this high shear mixer is extremely effective at hydrating and dispersing powders. The innovative wedge style rotor allows solids into the shear zone while efficiently employing motor horsepower. The single or dual stage stator provides superior clean-ability and tight rotor / stator tolerances.
Machined from 316L stainless steel bar stock this mixer is built to last. Wash-down and CIP capability with optional chemical duty designs available.
- · Front Loading Seal Options
- · 304 Stainless Steel Adapter
- · Affordably Priced
- · Two Week Delivery
- · Manufactured and Assembled in the U.S.A.